Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wisdom Calls Aloud!

Wisdom calls aloud!

20.Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares.
21.She cries out in the chief concourses, At the openings of the gates in the city She speaks her words:
22.“How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge.”

Proverbs 1:20-22; NKJV

Who are these people?
1.The Simple
–Believe anything, examine nothing.
–Gullible, easily led astray.
–Blank look on their face.
2.The Scoffers
–Think they know everything.
–Laugh and sneer.
3.The Fools
–Not low IQ or poor education.
–Choose to be ignorant.
What does wisdom say?

How long?
What if I don’t pick up?
1.Wisdom will laugh and mock in my time of need (1:26-27).
2.Wisdom will not answer, will not be found in my time of need (1:28).
3.I will reap what I sow (1:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment