Friday, October 12, 2012

"Remember" in Nehemiah

Neh 1:8

8 Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:
KJV


Neh 4:14

14 And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.
KJV


Neh 13:14

14 Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof.
KJV


Neh 13:22

22 And I commanded the Levites that they should cleanse themselves, and that they should come and keep the gates, to sanctify the sabbath day. Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of thy mercy.
KJV


Neh 13:29

29 Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites.

KJV

Neh 13:31

31 And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.
KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment